Friday, April 10, 2009

Update

I just wanted to get a quick update out before I jet off to California for a week. The tank is looking very nice and everything is doing well. I tested water today and here are my results:
Salinity: 1.025
Calcium: 400
kH: 7
Nitrates: 0

This is pretty good, but I will raise the kH and Calcium slightly. I also made a frag of my yellow polyps awhile back and just wanted to show how much the have grown. They went from the 1 polyp i took off of the main colony to this:
This colony is available for trade and purchase at my frags account (click button on right-hand side of the page to see my frags). I don't ship (yet) but pick-ups are accepted. I also have been looking into getting a better camera, so once I get back I will post some info on that too. Lots more coming to Henryreef soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment