Monday, April 6, 2009

Baltimore Aquarium


I had a chance to stop by the Baltimore Aquarium when I was in DC and it was very nice. I took lots of pictures and will share them with you.
  1. First off they had a large shark/ray/large fish tank that was really cool. I wish I had gotten pictures of it but the light level was too low for my camera.
  2. Next they had a cold water anemone tank that had a tide-pool replica as it had a surge setup that crashed water in every minute or so. Here are some pictures of it.
They had several other setups and here are some pictures from them: (I don't ID them due to time constraints).
The Baltimore Aquarium was very cool and I highly recommend it if you are in the area. I also had someone with a much better camera and skills take pictures of the Baltimore aquarium, so those will hopefully be on the site soon.

Now for a quick teaser: find out what i got in the mail later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment