Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Midwest Fragfest 2009

If you read the Henryreef News Flash it mentioned the Fragfest in Illinois. I just wanted to enlighten everyone about it. Now for some quick info
  • It is in the Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center in Rockford, IL.
  • It will be held on April 25th and 26th.
  • Hands-on Workshops and excellent speakers (they include Kevin Kohen (the mastermind behind Drs. Foster & Smith's, Mark Eisenhandler & Matt Pedersen.
  • Fragswap !!!! Wahoo
  • Raffel
It sounds excellent and I would love to go but I am not sure if I can commit. Here is why: (ps look closely)
I hope, despite the long haul, that I will be able to go and I encourage you to attend.
For more info:
I will be in Orange County next week so yet again I will have someone take care of the tank. My "new equipment" has been delayed so you will not hear about it untill later. This is a relativly short post, so I will try to get something out to you before I depart. I may even post some pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment