Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back in Town

I got back from my vacation late Sunday night and I haven't been able to get an update out untill now. The reef looked very nice when I got back and I was happy to see that everything was happy. I tested water earlier today and the results were good except kH was a little low. Here they are:

Calcium: 400
kH: 6
Salinity: 1.024
Nitrates: -0-estimate...I didn't test because I have been gone for several days and have added no nutrients.
I also got around to cleaning up my area somewhat here are some shots of what it looks like now.
This week I will try to get everyone filled in on the possible 90 upgrade, I will get some nice tank photos out and also since the end of June is upon us: the June water quality graphs!

Hope you all enjoyed reading the Henryreef blog, check in later for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment